Are you looking to make a job move? Why not make it a career move and join DMK, an employee-owned professional engineering and surveying firm with offices in Venice and Englewood.
Marketing Coordinator and Administrative AssistantLearn More
Land Survey Field Technician FT1 or FT2Learn More
Survey Party ChiefLearn More
DMK Associates, Inc. is seeking a Florida Licensed Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience beyond licensure. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited University with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering in a related area of practice.Learn More
Civil Engineer (Structural or Utilities)Learn More
DMK offers opportunities for career growth, competitive salaries and a strong benefits package including:
- Health insurance for the employee is 100% employer paid with dependent coverage available through payroll deduction
- Life insurance for the employee is 100% employer paid
- Long Term Disability insurance for the employee is 100% employer paid
- Dental coverage is offered as a voluntary plan with coverage for the employee and his/her dependents available through payroll deduction
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan
- Time off benefits available via generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank and nine paid holidays per year
- And the flexibility of needed work schedule adjustments to meet life’s needs
The above information is a brief introduction to the benefits and coverages offered by DMK Associates Inc. In all cases, the master policies/plans will govern.
To apply, please use the form below to submit your resume and contact information. If you have any questions, please call our HR department at (941) 412-1293, ext 249